Check Engine Light Comes On and Off in Your Car? What it Means
Check engine light turns on and off in your car. How to fix check engine light in your car if it comes on and then off, DIY with Scotty Kilmer. How to diagnose a check engine light that flashes, stays on, or blinks and what the codes mean. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 50 years.
⬇️Scotty’s Top DIY Tools:
1. Bluetooth Scan Tool: http://amzn.to/2nfvmaD
2. Cheap Scan Tool: https://amzn.to/2D8Tvae
3. Professional Socket Set: http://amzn.to/2Bzmccg
4. Wrench Set: http://amzn.to/2kmBaOU
5. No Charging Required Car Jump Starter: https://amzn.to/2CthnUU
6. Battery Pack Car Jump Starter: http://amzn.to/2nrc6qR
⬇️Things used in this video:
1. Actron Scan Tool: http://amzn.to/2ngeCQJ
2. Common Sense
3. 4k Camera: http://amzn.to/2C2uTMU
4. Mini Microphone: http://amzn.to/2newgV9
5. My computer for editing / uploading: http://amzn.to/2i2sKYz
6. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
7. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
Consider subscribing and press the bell 🛎 icon to be notified of all new videos.
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtdBelbqdg
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.